Sunday, June 17, 2012

~Arizona Centennial Quilt Testers~

The puggies approve of my dad's birthday quilt. I used the Arizona Centennial fabric, it was a dream to piece. Making one for my father-in-law's birthday too, but he doesn't like the puggies. Shhhhh! Don't let him know there'll be puggy bums on his quilt, too! These girls are the official quilt testers! Daisy Doo, the middle one, is the good puggy and she is NOT too patient with my seniors who took forever to pose. I think she was rolling her eyes and saying, "Oh, brother!" It's quite a family affair getting them all in a row for our quilt testing. The one on the left, Buffy Boo, is nearly blind, and Sassy Sue is on the right.  Both of my seniors are going deaf. Jeff and I are definitely the "puggy wranglers" when it comes to quilt photos! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment